tachi updated Moonlight Ghost to make various bug fixes and additions to the post-game scenario. The changes are as follows:
- Girl and Witch now have dialogue up to Friendship Level 25, and you get result art for reaching that level. (Unfortunately, if you load a save past where the old conversations ended, you’ll miss some, and you can miss the art if you went past 25.)
- There’s a bunch more result art. Some of it is from the capsule machine, but some is hidden around town. For example: Remember the curtains in Hello? Hell… o?
- Every use of the capsule machine also adds 1 max HP.
- Like the main story missions, you can now lower the final bonus mission’s quota if you keep failing it - however, you’re rewarded with result art for beating the original quota.
- The town randomly picks a weather every time you go out, which affects the HP lost when moving between maps and your EXP multiplier.
- Base EXP gained is now 20 instead of 10.
- You only have to get to Level 30 for max Pow instead of 50. The effect of it is also made visible, instead of using the same small circle.
Also, a bunch of the links between areas in town should be fixed. Hopefully that’s all of them…
Save files should carry over, but if they don’t, your best option is to start a new game and keep the Down key held until it takes you to the Story Select with Work Story unlocked.